We’re always on the lookout for new BritGirls to shoot for the site. We recruit from anywhere, any part of the country, any background, any race, any religion. We aim to reflect the eclectic mix of people Britain has. Pro model, part-timer, aspiring model or maybe you just want to do a one-off shoot while you can, we’re happy to shoot you. We travel the country shooting, using a range of locations we hunt out – as long as it looks good we can shoot there.
We do have a few rules that we cannot work around.
- You must be 18 years of age or above
- You must have government issued photo ID to prove your age (passport or photocard driving license – provisional is acceptable)
- You must be comfortable shooting to a minimum level of topless, although models who will work to implied nude or full nude will be given priority
- You must be willing to sign a model release form (a contract saying we can use the images for commercial purposes)
- You must be a permanent resident of the UK
If you’re looking to only work to topless, implied nude or nude levels, use this application form if you’re interested in coming for a shoot. Due to the high level of applicants, models working to nude levels are currently given priority to shoot.
If you also shoot, or are interested in shooting stronger levels, from UK Mag (open leg) level upwards, use this application form to apply. There’s no need to fill out both application forms, if you use this form we’ll also consider you for glamour shoots.